Diabetes has frequently been linked to disease. When the blood sugar level exceeds 125 mg/dL, it is deemed to be high (milligrams per deciliter).
Symptoms of having a high blood sugar level.
A blood sugar level that is too high can cause a variety of symptoms as well as consequences. Below are indications that your blood sugar is too high.
1. Making many trips to the restroom.
2. Having a hard time concentrating on things.
3. Excessive Fatigue
4. Having vision problems
5. Persistent dry mouth.
6. Stomach bloating
7. A headache and body pains
8. Inability for wounds to heal in time
9. reduction of body fat or sudden weight loss
10. A sugar level in the blood that is greater than 180 milligrams per deciliter.